Sounding Board Session
The Sounding Board : A Single, Strategic Session to Confidently Decide Your Next Move
We will discuss one major professional or personal decision.. We will explore possibilities and determine when you should revisit your decision.In one 90 minute session, we tackle your question and give you a solid answer and action plan. You will receive a written summary will follow within a few days of our session.
In order to help you get clarity, we will:
- Pinpoint what things you need to be doing less or more of, differently, or stop doing altogether.
- Review your accomplishments and experiences of the course of your working life
Our sessions could focus on:
- Development of a clearly outlined road map for exploring new career options
- How to articulate boundaries at work and home
- Proposing and framing a flexible work arrangement
- Establish a personal brand identity by uncovering what about you cannot be replaced or duplicated
- Proactively address and manage workplace conflicts
- Professional development plan
- What you can expect during our time together:
- An action oriented, disciplined approach. Each session begins with an assessment of current state, includes reflection, clarifying priorities and ends with action steps.
- Exclusive access to resources, exercises and articles to help you gain clarity
- Meaningful homework assignments