It's fall 2016. Time to get it together.
It's time. You've been treading water in your career and life for too long. It's hard to know what the problem is let alone what you should do to fix it. Is it your career choice? Your work schedule? Your family routine? You are too busy working and taking care of business at home (and bouncing back and forth between the two) to figure out how to change things.
But there is hope. There are methods to apply that can help you integrate work and life. Once you get the systems and strategies in place you can make transformative change. Really.
Sound like you?
- You know that it's time to make some clear decisions about your career but have no time, energy or bandwidth to think it through.
- You want to know how to prioritize your time so you meet your work and family goals..
- You don't want pie in the sky ideas, you want clear, focused, action items to get you moving in the right direction.
- You want to want to look back on this period of your life and see it as a win-win.
You no longer felt constantly overwhelmed, you knew how to get ahead without overextending.
- You could clearly define your career goals for the short and long term.
- You could articulate your value add and emphasize your unique professional strengths, instead of relying on overwork to help you get ahead.
- You can confidently say no and say yes when you want to-both at work and at home.
After coaching hundreds of people at the intersection of career and life transitions, I can definitively tell you that NO ONE has secret formula. New challenges and opportunities are constantly falling down from all angles, at the same time and/or at varying speeds like in that old video game Tetris. The key to getting creating momentum is learning to become more agile and flexible, being able to quickly see the whole board, and concentrate on getting to where you want to go.
FALL 2016 CLARITY PACKAGE
(For a limited time only. Available through 10/31/16)
What you get:
- Session 1: Current state work & life assessment
- 5Ps assessment, action planning
- Session 2: Professional brand development session
- Value-add articulation
- Resume, LinkedIn profile and website review
- Session 3: Boundary setting
- Establish a criteria for when and how to commit to a project, (professional, personal or PTA)
- Session 4: Career strategy
- Short term career strategies: Identify new connections, and short term career tweaks (Proposing a flexible work arrangement or a readjustment of focus at work.)
- Long-term career vision: A map of career possibilities with corresponding action steps.
- Email access throughout the program.
Don't miss this opportunity. It won't be around forever.
Why this is a must do for 2016:
- I have heard from and worked with hundreds of people who don't want to feel stuck but don't know how to see possibilities. I want to offer this package at a fraction of my normal 4 session package price to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
- This is perfect for you if you want to make a change.
- Know someone who is struggling to find their way professionally but distracted by raising little kids? This is guaranteed to help them get see possibilities and take action in a short period of time.
How do I sign up?
You have the option to choose a four or two session package.
Four session package
Two session package
After I receive your payment, you will receive a form asking you to specify details:
- You will receive a questionnaire where you can provide me information about your individual details and needs.
- If this is a gift, I will collect information about the recipient. They will receive a gift card and welcome note via snail mail.
- If you choose a two session package, you can indicate which sessions you'd like to include.
- Include anything else you'd like me to know to make this package as effective as possible.